SfDataManager is a data management component used for performing data operations in applications. It acts as an abstraction for using local data source - array of objects and remote data source - web services returning JSON, JSONP, oData or XML.
- DataManager: Communicates with the data source and returns the desired result based on the provided Query.
- Query: DataManager has APIs for generating data query with ease.
- CRUD in individual requests and Batch: CRUD operations are fully supported. The options are enabled to commit the data as single or multiple requests.
- Adaptors: Adaptors are specific DataSource type interfaces that are used by DataManager to communicate with the DataSource. DataManager has three in-built adaptors - ODataAdaptor, JsonAdaptor and UrlAdaptor.
- Calculate and maintain aggregates, sorting order and paging.