Features in Blazor DocumentEditor component
14 Apr 2021 / 2 minutes to read
The Word processor component for Blazor is used to compose, edit, view, and print Word (DOC, DOCX, and RTF) documents in Blazor applications.
- Composes a document from scratch.
- Opens and edits the Word (DOC, DOCX), RTF, and SFDT (Syncfusion Document Text) format files.
- Saves and exports the documents as DOCX and SDFT at the client-side.
- Saves and exports the documents as PDF files with Syncfusion’s DocIO library.
- Prints the document.
- Finds and replaces the text.
- Allows spell checking.
- Contains a rich set of document elements like text, table, lists, inline image, fields, bookmark, hyperlink, page number, header, and footer.
- Contains a rich set of text, paragraph, and table formatting options.
- Creates or updates the table of contents.
- Contains tables.
- Allows Undo and Redo.
- Creates, edits, and applies paragraph and character styles.
- Contains clipboard operations such as Cut, Copy, and Paste (with formatting).
- Preserves the chart present in the opened Word document.
- Restricts editing for certain regions.
- Views the documents in read only mode.
- Allows user interactions through mouse, touch, and keyboard.
- Contains Intuitive UI options through context menu, dialogs, and navigation pane.
- Localizes all the static text to any desired language.