Essential Studio for Blazor Release Notes
December 24, 2019
- Syncfusion Blazor components are now production ready.
- Starting with version 18.104.22.168 (2019 Volume 4), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information.
#258650- Now, you can change the day of week using
#258651- Now, Date Value changed while click the
#150098– Console log is removed from the DropDownList component.
Htmlencode support has been added.
ExpandoObjectdata binding support has been added.
AddParamswith null value is now working properly.
#258671- Unable to apply custom style using
AddStyleproperty has been fixed.
DataAnnotationsis now working properly.
QueryCellInfoevent to a
CustomFormatcolumn is now working properly.
#F149665- Stacked header grid is now displayed properly after selecting a row.
#254151- Template is now rendering properly when “Created” event is configured.
WebApiAdaptorwith relative URL is now working properly for
- Sorting in descending order is now working properly in remote data.
- Foreign key column with null value record in data source has been fixed.
- Grouping is now working for remote data binding.
UrlAdaptordata source is now properly bound to the grid.
#258288- Load event is triggering properly now in Blazor maps.
#257812- Now you can customize the grid columns by code-behind through
MultiLineTextboxnot rendering new line correctly issue has been resolved.
#258883- Dialog Template is working properly.