- Syncfusion Blazor components are now production ready.
- Starting with version 220.127.116.11 (2019 Volume 4), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information.
#258650 - Now, you can change the day of week using
#258651 - Now, Date Value changed while click the
#150098 – Console log is removed from the DropDownList component.
#258932 - Disable
Html encode support has been added.
ExpandoObject data binding support has been added.
AddParams with null value is now working properly.
#258671 - Unable to apply custom style using
AddStyle property has been fixed.
DataAnnotations is now working properly.
QueryCellInfo event to a
CustomFormat column is now working properly.
#F149665 - Stacked header grid is now displayed properly after selecting a row.
#254151 - Template is now rendering properly when “Created” event is configured.
WebApiAdaptor with relative URL is now working properly for
- Sorting in descending order is now working properly in remote data.
- Foreign key column with null value record in data source has been fixed.
- Grouping is now working for remote data binding.
UrlAdaptor data source is now properly bound to the grid.
#258288 - Load event is triggering properly now in Blazor maps.
#257812 - Now you can customize the grid columns by code-behind through
#F150082 - The
MultiLineTextbox not rendering new line correctly issue has been resolved.
#258883 - Dialog Template is working properly.
Thank you for your feedback and comments.We will rectify this as soon as possible!