Features in Blazor PDF Viewer Component
12 Aug 20211 minute to read
The PDF Viewer control for Blazor allows you to view, print, and annotate the PDF files in your Blazor applications and its key features are
- Accurate and reliable rendering of PDF pages.
- Provides easy page navigation with:
- Thumbnail page view
- Bookmark panel
- Hyperlink navigation
- Table of content navigation
- Core interactions:
- Zooming and panning
- Text searching
- Text selection and copy
- Print PDF file
- Annotate PDF with different types of annotations such as:
* Highlight, underline, and strikeout annotation
* Shape annotation: Rectangle, circle, polygon, line, and arrow.
* Stamp annotation: Built-in and custom stamp
* Measurement annotation
* Free text annotation
* Add a comment or note for all type of annotations
- Handwritten Signature
There is a separate PDF Viewer component for Blazor server-side and Blazor WebAssembly applications.
SfPdfViewerServercontrol is for Blazor server-side application. This control resides with Syncfusion.Blazor.PdfViewerServer.Windows NuGet package. This server-side control is highly recommended.
SfPdfViewercontrol is for Blazor WebAssembly application. This control requires server-side processing to render the PDF files through web service. It resides with Syncfusion.Blazor.PdfViewer NuGet package.
You can refer to our Blazor PDF Viewer feature tour page for its groundbreaking feature representations. You can also explore our Blazor PDF Viewer example to understand how to explains core features of PDF Viewer.