Overview of Blazor PDF Viewer Component
28 Jan 20221 minute to read
The Blazor PDF Viewer component allows to view, print, and annotate the PDF files in your Blazor applications and its key features are,
- Accurate and reliable rendering of PDF pages.
- Provides easy page navigation with,
- Thumbnail page view
- Bookmark panel
- Hyperlink navigation
- Table of content navigation
- Core interactions
- Zooming and panning
- Text searching
- Text selection and copy
- Print PDF file.
- Annotate PDF with different types of annotations such as,
- Highlight, underline, and strikeout annotation
- Shape annotation: Rectangle, circle, polygon, line, and arrow.
- Stamp annotation: Built-in and custom stamp
- Measurement annotation
- Free text annotation
- Add a comment or note for all type of annotations
- Handwritten Signature
Syncfusion provides separate PDF Viewer component for Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly applications.
For Blazor WebAssembly App, use SfPdfViewer component in Syncfusion.Blazor.PdfViewer NuGet package. This component requires server-side processing to render the PDF files through web service.
For Blazor Server App, use the SfPdfViewerServer component in corresponding NuGet based on the operating system of the server you intend to host, as shown below.,
You can refer to the Blazor PDF Viewer feature tour page for its groundbreaking feature representations. You can also explore the Blazor PDF Viewer example to understand how to explain core features of PDF Viewer.