Overview of Blazor DocumentEditor Component
21 Feb 20221 minute to read
The Blazor Word Processor component for Blazor is used to compose, edit, view, and print Word (DOC, DOCX, and RTF) documents in Blazor applications.
- Composes a document from scratch.
Opensand edits the Word (DOC, DOCX), RTF, and SFDT (Syncfusion Document Text) format files.
Savesand exports the documents as DOCX and SDFT at the client-side.
- Saves and
exports the documents as PDFfiles with Syncfusion DocIO library.
- Prints the document.
Finds and replacesthe text.
- Allows spell checking.
- Contains a rich set of document elements like text, table, lists, inline image, fields, bookmark, hyperlink, page number, header, and footer.
- Contains a rich set of text, paragraph, and table formatting options.
- Creates or updates the table of contents.
- Provides support to insert, and edit form fields.
- Provides support to insert, and edit comments.
- Provides support to track the inserted and deleted content.
- Contains tables.
- Allows Undo and Redo.
- Creates, edits, and applies paragraph and character styles.
- Contains clipboard operations such as Cut, Copy, and Paste (with formatting).
- Preserves the chart present in the opened Word document.
- Restricts editing for certain regions.
- Views the documents in read only mode.
- Allows user interactions through mouse, touch, and keyboard.
- Contains Intuitive UI options through context menu, dialogs, and navigation pane.
- Localizes all the static text to any desired language.
You can also explore our Blazor Word Processor example to know how to render and configure the document editor.